Avengers: Endgame is the biggest movie of the 21st century to date. Globally, the movie made $2.7 billion at the box office, making it the second highest grossing movie of all time. So of course, when this movie releases digitally 7/30 and on Blu-ray on 8/13, chances are you’re going to buy it. Luckily, we know what special features will be included on this home release.
Recently revealed, both the digital and physical release of the movie will have plenty of features giving us more insight into 2019’s biggest movie. Most importantly, there will be audio commentary from directors Anthony and Joe Russo and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely. Last year with Infinity War’s home release, the commentary gave us a ton of insight into the movie, along with some Easter eggs.
Additionally, there are six deleted scenes included, and the titles of these scenes are listed below. They may give us some idea of what they’re about. There is also a gag reel, so there is a pretty good chance we’ll see some of these actors dancing between takes. Sadly, there’s no mention of Chris Hemsworth as fat Thor playing “Hurt.”
Pre-Order Avengers Endgame
The digital version of the movie only has one exclusive feature, and that’s a featurette diving into Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter, dissecting Steve’s controversial decision at the end of the movie. There is plenty more on this home release, so check out the full list of special features below.
Avengers: Endgame Special Features:
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance–A special feature exploring these two characters relationship and history.
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee–The cast and filmmakers discuss Lee’s cameos in MCU movies.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr.–Recounting casting RDJ for Iron Man
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America–The evolution of Cap.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes–The evolution of Black Widow
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame
- The Women of the MCU
- Bro Thor–An exploration of this character for Endgame
- Six Deleted Scenes–“Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel
- Audio Commentary– By directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Some links to supporting retailers are automatically made into affiliate links, and GameSpot may receive a small share of those sales.