Fortnite is now in Week 10 of Season 8 and we’re quickly approaching the end of the season. Before we get there, however, there are Battle Stars to be earned. You’ll need these to level up the Battle Pass and get some of the cool cosmetics, so if you’ve got your eyes on a particular item you should make it a point of doing this week’s challenges and finishing up any existing ones from previous weeks.
In Week 10, players will need to launch themselves through three flaming hoops using a cannon, complete a multi-stage harvesting challenge, and then take out enemies in either Tilted Towers or at The Block. If you’ve spent V-Bucks on a premium version of the Battle Pass, there are a few extra challenges to do. The first of these asks you to deal damage using rifles. Once that’s done, you’ll also need to find the map signpost in Junk Junction and follow it to the treasure. Volcano Vents are also back this week, and you’ll need to deal damage within 10 seconds of landing after using one. The final challenge in the premium Battle Pass section asks you to simply take out a couple of enemies from closer than 5m away. Take a look at the full list of challenges below.
- Launch through flaming hoops with a cannon (3) — 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Havest Wood in a single match (500) — 2 Battle Stars
- Harvest Stone in a single match (400)
- Harvest metal in a single match (300)
- Eliminate opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block (3) — 10 Battle Stars
- Deal damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle (500) — 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction — 2 Battle Stars
- Follow the treasure map signpost in Junk Junction
- Deal damage within 10s of landing after using a Volcano Vent (100) — 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (2) — 10 Battle Stars
Fortnite update 8.51 is available now and its biggest new addition is the Shadow Bomb. This little item allows players to sneak around undetected and move faster, but makes it so you can’t attack, build, or loot while under its effects. You can read more about the Shadow Bomb and the other tweaks the update makes in the Fortnite update 8.51 patch notes.