We’re now in Fortnite Season 7, Week 10, which means there isn’t long left until the season comes to a close and a new one begins. While that’s sure to include an exciting upheaval on the island, it also means that time is running out to get the Battle Pass rewards for Season 7. But before you start wrapping up challenges from previous weeks, let’s get the latest batch completed.
As always, challenges are split into two categories, with one set available to all players and a second set exclusively for those that have spent money on a Battle Pass. Completing said challenges will reward you with Battle Stars, which in turn level up your free or paid Battle Pass and unlock cosmetic rewards. Easy peasy.
In the free section for Week 10, players will need to place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in three different matches for five Battle Stars. After that it’s on to search seven chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot for five Battle Stars, and then three Assault Rife eliminations for 10 Battle Stars.
For those in with a paid Battle Pass, challenges involve doing 200 points of damage with Scoped Weapons for five Battle Stars, getting a score of five or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Wailing Woods (this is part one of a three-part challenge), visiting four Expedition Outposts in a single match, and hitting three opponents with a Chiller Grenade or Boogie Bomb in different matches.
- Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in different matches (3) — 5 Battle Stars
- Search Chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot (7) — 5 Battle Stars
- Assault Rifle eliminations (3) — 10 Battle Stars
- Deal damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents (200) — 5 Battle Stars
- Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Wailing Woods (1) — 1 Battle Star
- Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match (4) — 10 Battle Stars
- Hit an opponent with a Chiller Grenade or Boogie Bomb in different matches (3) — 10 Battle Stars
It seems the preparations for Fortnite Season 8 have already begun. Players have noticed that earthquakes are occurring in-game, with tremors shaking the island mid-match. Dataminers previous discovered audio files labeled as “small,” “med,” and “lrg,” indicating that these tremors are going to get worse.
Season 7 of Fortnite scheduled to come to a close on February 28, according to Epic’s website. That’s your deadline on completing challenges from previous weeks, but you can get tips and guides from our complete Season 7 challenges roundup to speed things up.