If you’re planning to complete all the challenges for Week 9 of Fortnite’s seventh season, you’ll need to hunt down some balloons and pop them. Sounds fun right? It is! However, it can also be a bit frustrating since the island is very big, and those pesky balloons can be a bit inconspicuous. The challenge requires you to pop “10 golden balloons,” which is slightly misleading as they’re closer to silver than golden. To make it easier for you, we’ve put together a guide for where they can be found.
All you’ve got to do is head to the locations below, locate the balloons, and fire off a shot to pop it. Then, move to the next one, rinse, and repeat until you’ve got all 10. It’s a good idea to pack a weapon with some range as, now and then, you may find people waiting nearby to take you out, so being able to pop them from safety is certainly handy.
Fortnite Golden Balloon Locations
- Grid reference I2 on the roof of the brick house
- Grid reference B2 on the roof of the mausoleum
- Grid reference J5 on the tower at Lonely Lodge
- Grid reference I6 on the bear statue south of Retail Row
- Grid reference G4 in the area outside Tomato Temple
- Grid reference H5 attached to an electricity pylon
- Grid reference F6 on one of the structures in the middle of Dusty Divot
- Grid reference E4 on an abandoned boat in Loot Lake
- Grid reference D2 in the ‘O’ of the destroyed motel sign
- Grid reference J3 next to the truck hanging off the edge of the cliff
The other tricky challenge for the week involves finding three specific objects on the island to dance on top of: a sundial, an oversized cup of coffee, and a metal dog head. Sound familiar? You’ve probably seen them dozens of times, but you can use our location guide to pinpoint exactly where they are and get the challenge done.