Black Friday 2018 is nearly upon us! The day itself may still be a few days away, but that hasn’t stopped many retailers setting a bunch of discounts live already. One such retailer is Amazon UK, whose early Black Friday deals include discounts on Nintendo Switch consoles, PS4 accessories, and, rather randomly, the Far Cry series.
The Switch discounts are perhaps the most exciting to go live so far. For £300 you can get a neon console with Just Dance 2019 plus one of Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu, Let’s Go Eevee, Super Mario Party, or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
If you’re a Far Cry fan, Amazon is the place to be right now–so long as you’re a PC player. The original game is down to £3.44, with Far Cry 3 at £5.78, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon down to £5, Far Cry 4 at £10.40, and the Far Cry 5 season pass at £19.50.
Other early deals mostly center around accessories and peripherals, including a Nintendo Switch starter kit for £16 (Prime members only), a PS4 Pro vertical stand for £12, or a PlayStation Move charging station for £10. Read on below for a wider selection of the retailer’s deals, or take a look at the full list of live discounts here before the promotion proper begins November 16. You can also check out Game’s list of early Black Friday deals.
Amazon UK Early Black Friday Game Deals
- Nintendo Switch + Just Dance 2019 + Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu, Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee, Super Mario Party, or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe — £300
- Nintendo Switch accessory kit — £16
- Far Cry — £3.44
- Far Cry 3 — £5.78
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon — £5
- Far Cry 4 — £10.40
- Far Cry Primal digital apex edition — £18.40.
- Far Cry 5 season pass — £19.50
- PS4 Pro vertical stand — £12
- PlayStation Move charging station — £10